Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Attic Collection My New Store !

Attic Collection

Welcome to Attic Collection my new store my name is Karen.
Hi everyone. My place Attic Collection is a stop to go back in time or stay in the present. There is a mix of everything clothing and accessories, shoes, handbags, for the little ones right up to adults for both girls and boys, women and men. Books, Crafts, Games, Movies, China, Plush toys, Baby items, Collector items, just a little bit of everything. Looking for something like china to finish a set or add to or a book of some kind, might have it, take a look, you never know what you will come across.
All my items are in like new, excellent condition or will be noted in description. Drop by and have a look you never know what you could find to add to your collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment